The Pink Painter can help make your old Kitchen cabinets look new! Our professional painters with the help of our Interior decorator can make your old and dated kitchen in to the kitchen of your dreams. If you want an even more dramatic change, we can help with the backsplash and countertop replacement. Get the kitchen you have always wanted and save thousands of dollars in the process.
Did you know there are many reasons why you should consider refinishing your kitchen cabinets, built ins, shelving units and other trim instead of replacing them?
- Transforms Your tired, old looking home Into a Dream Home! A home right out of HGTV or the DIY Channel
- Impress Your Friends & Family
- Home Value Increases without an expensive renovation
- Unlimited Color Choices
- Fraction of the cost of new cabinets
- More economical than refacing
- Time & Convenience (Days vs Weeks/months)
Making sure the cabinets are properly prepped, sanded and painted requires a skilled painter. The Pink Painter will make sure the cabinets are painted properly and that the paint will last and look good for years.
- Our processes guarantees the best results.
- We remove the doors, prep the face frames and cabinet carcass, sand all surfaces and clean the surfaces
- Doors are prepped, holes and dents are filled, sand and clean all surfaces
- Prime the cabinets and doors, fine sand and check the surfaces to ensure they are smooth and ready for paint
- Prepare an environmentally controlled space to eliminate dust
- Apply the paint to the carcass and doors. We can brush or spray your cabinets depending on the finish you want.
Save yourself the stress and leave it to the professionals. Beautiful looking kitchen cabinets are a phone call away.
At The Pink Painter, we know the right kinds of paint that will create the best finish on your kitchen cabinets.